THE HALF HOUR HAPPY HOUR

Saturday, February 24, 2007

re: What the heck have I been doing?




Well, in the last year Andy and I have moved across the country, started new jobs, and begun renovating a new home we bought from the 1890's. Found a great site that I like to refer to for this renovation project--http://renovatingonthecheap.blogspot.com/


This guy refers to brownstoner and other renovation sites, but I am always interested to see what ew endeavors he has. Makes me not feel like I am the only person on the planet spending my weekends renovating my house. This house is practice for other ideas I have. We are starting small.


We have also been involved in a TV series on Good Morning America featuring our struggle through the renovation process, called from "Dump to Dreamhouse". You can view the episodes so far on www.barbaracorcoran.com (television link). I guess I've been really busy. I'll check in later.

davisjm1 at 3:06 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment