THE HALF HOUR HAPPY HOUR

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Tribute to my husband on Valentine's Day


I am using this post to talk about my husband and all the things I love about him. This is my Valentine's Day gift to you because I can't be there in person to tell you how much "I Love You". I always felt akward when I worked with people that complained about their husbands because I couldn't relate. It is all the little things he does that makes him special: He always makes sure I have gas in my car (because he knows how much I hate to get gas), let's me watch shows that I know he could care less about, goes with me to Lowe's so I can look at all the new stuff for the home we don't have, let's our dog be the center of the universe, makes me laugh all the time, makes me use my brain and is OK with me using it, supports all my crazy ideas, moves the furniture around on a regular basis (to accomodate the inspiration I get from all my decorating magazines), teases me about all the home decorating magazines I have (still packs them in the car because he knows how important they are to me--on my way to Maryland), folds the laundry, does the dishes, (cleans a lot), makes me feel like a "princess", and the list goes on and on...So in short, I appreciate him and realize how lucky I am to have a man in my life who cares enough about me to make sure he does all these little things that add up to a whole lot of happiness in my life. Happy Valentine's Day to my best friend. May we have many many many more days on the Earth together. (I hope this makes up for the fact that I forgot my vows and never made any promises on our wedding day.)

davisjm1 at 10:33 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment