THE HALF HOUR HAPPY HOUR

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Insanity is Many Steps....


Well, the time is drawing near for Andy and I to be moving along here. Although I am moving to the East Coast, it still isn't New England but awfully darn close. Finding new places will be great--ethnic restaurants, shops, antique/ flea markets, and new tea shops! (Check out www.teamaps.com)! I've been to all of the Tea Shops in Arizona except for one. I plan to do the same in Maryland...

I don't have much to share today---will come back to this another day.

davisjm1 at 12:11 PM

3comments

3 Comments

at 6:07 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Great website - it looks like a tea room!

 
at 3:00 PM Blogger Dan L-K said...

Can't wait to take you guys around to all the cool neighborhoods we've discovered since being here. (This is not entirely selfless; I'm welcoming the excuse to revisit them myself.)

 
at 8:34 PM Blogger davisjm1 said...

Thanks guys--All are welcome! I would love to have either one of you tag along--looking forward to it. I will probably more like following though.

 

Post a Comment